Monday, April 04, 2016

Spider Boy!!

My latest creepy ink character. Wasn't sure what to call him but I figured 'Spider Boy' would do for now. I had fun doing the little spiders.


I actually gave up working on this guy during the inking process. I just wasn't happy with how it was going and wasn't sure if it was worth continuing. A few things hadn't turned out quite as I planned and there's not really much you can do, except start again, when things go wrong with ink except start again or make the most out of your mistakes. So I left him awhile then looked at it again a week or so later and decided I did actually quite like him and decided to make it work and this is the end product. Sometime it really is a good idea to walk away from a piece for awhile and look at it again with fresh eyes before making a final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment